Drill charts

The Starrett charts are free. I have one shipping to me right now. I'm in bowmanville.
Starrett does in fact mail their charts to canada free of charge,I just got a reply from them, the rep provided the link , the item numbers as well as the name of the folder , it was just a matter of few clicks and it was all done, couldn't have had a better assistance.two thumbs up for Starrett.

I just ordered mine online. Also ordered an millimeter/inch card, a tools and rules booklet, a decimal equivalent card along with the wall chart. All for free. You have to make an account in order to do this though.
I almost feel guilty for getting this stuff for free; feel like I should send them a little something at least for the shipping.

Its all advertising for the Starrett name. I love every Starrett tool that I own. All are second hand at least.
Good will. Don't feel guilty.

Wow, great thread. I have tried for years to get a new drill chart poster for my shop wall. The local bearing engineering companies say they no longer give them out - to much demand.

So mine is around 20 years old and layered with clear packing tape every place it is has ripped over the years. Still going strong- and legible from 10' away . But reading here, I just asked Starrett for a new one! Hoping for goodies in the mail.

Gpb

They might wind up cursing us as now, what?, 5 guys emailing for posters? Haha.

I almost feel guilty for getting this stuff for free; feel like I should send them a little something at least for the shipping.
I know what you mean, I feel the same, when I first contacted Starrett I asked if I could purchase a couple of their charts but they quickly informed me there's no charge for them and the shipping is also free.
I should be getting mine today:big grin:, can't believe I'm excited over a chart,lol.

Just got all of mine in today. Have to go open them up here in a little bit and find place to put the wall chart. Got a love em for giving this stuff. I have had one mike since 1978 that did not get stolen. Do not know how they missed it.

Back