Comedy Hour on H-M Starts at... Well Usually Nights Around This Time

And not to mention 2 of my 12 hour nights are Friday and Saturday . This was a temporary position I was assured . 2 years ago . :rolleyes: I talked to them last week about it . I told them if I take 3 weekends off a year , it's my total vacation time gone . So they said I should have negotiated more time when hired , which I was in the process of doing with HR , right up until they fired the girl . :confused 3:

And add 4 tens in there on daylight some weeks . I have to go to work twice every Thursday . :grin: Talk about screwing the time system up . 88 hours in a week , looks good on paper , but doesn't feel good on my feet or shoulders .

Edit . 155.38 hours for the past 2 weeks .

Last edited:
And not to mention 2 of my 12 hour nights are Friday and Saturday . This was a temporary position I was assured . 2 years ago . :rolleyes: I talked to them last week about it . I told them if I take 3 weekends off a year , it's my total vacation time gone . So they said I should have negotiated more time when hired , which I was in the process of doing with HR , right up until they fired the girl . :confused 3:
I don't know how you're doing it.

88 hrs/wk?!
I'm not keeping up on the math.

I had to work dayshift MTW , then nightshift WTFS . I don't mind working , I have all my life but I also saved for retirement over my entire working career . I think everyone on here knows my future plans . A bigger Kubota is in the works , and it'll be on 45 acres up in the Adirondacks with summers spent down Surfside Beach SC . ( that is if the wife approves of it ) :laughing:

For 15 years I averaged 68 hours a week . I had many 110 hour weeks over those years .

I would hope that with all the hours you're putting in, SC would be easily approved.

We should've been down there by now . All my ex-coworkers are . They are younger than me , all retired , packed up and moved south 6 years ago . They had more time than me in with the company , and left with millions when they shut down . I'm not complaining about it , I held onto a nice job for too long before going there at 40 , but if I had started at 20 ...........................................:dollars::grin:

Wouldhaves Shouldhaves, and hindsight being what it is...
That and some proper timing would be nice though...

Why heck ! At 6' 1" you could reach the draw bar on a full size Bridgeport ! Do I need to pull in Mikey and Will on this ? :barbershop:
That's if one's shoulder isn't a tad bothersome...

Unilever shut down all plants in Md . Ours , the butter plant on Southwestern blvd , and the ice cream plant up in Hagerstown . All were high paying manufacturing jobs . But , that's why they shut 'em down . :grin:

Back