Comedy Hour on H-M Starts at... Well Usually Nights Around This Time

For Dave

1582449630988.png

LMAO , only because it's the truth . I've spent many weekends up there as it's only 15 or so miles away . Maple Grove and Englishtown are the norm for us . MG sets the records every year . :encourage:

So , the question is …………………...Are we having fun yet ? I'm not , I'm tired , but I'm heading out to the woodshed and get these tools sorted . The sun is swinging around torwards the garage , so it's time to move . Mike , I will send you pics , my son is here so possibly a video , and I want to set up the Rusty Relics site today also . And then I'll do some real work . :big grin:

Let me introduce myself . I'm mmcmdl (Dave) , and I'm a toolaholic as well as some other aholics . Tractors , vehicles , toys , dogs etc . We all know this . This will be the year the garage gets a little lighter to let the concrete have a break . ( maybe ) :grin: Going to be loading up a website of things leaving . I'm going to post a link to that site as soon as I learn how to use my dumb phone , :encourage:

Attachments

• IMG_7602.JPG
    IMG_7602.JPG
    3.6 MB · Views: 30
I remember when I was that skinny, all they way up to when I was 40, then my thyroid had to be put down.

So yeah , I'm still up and kicking , but not for long , Been a long day . :rolleyes:

Thursday morning...
Figured on stopping by and see what's up.

<crickets chirping><frogs croaking>

I'm not quite awake yet :coffee:

I'm not quite awake yet :coffee:
I believe you missed my suggestion for your replacement phone.
Matches your tractor fetish.

Back