Comedy Hour on H-M Starts at... Well Usually Nights Around This Time

Funny you should mention my phone . It cut out for 2 days when I was off . Had to take the sim card out along with the battery . Then one of my 5 alarms went off and I couldn't shut the darn thing off ! Had to remove the battery again . Perhaps , just perhaps its time . :big grin:

Now HERE'S some real comedy .

Came into work tonight and the guy I relieved said they had a meeting Tuesday morning . It was said that 5 of us could retire within the next year to year and a half . There's only 7 of us . So , if we we wanted to , we could go back to school and learn how to be a planner or even a supervisor ! :) Oh yeah , well , that's wonderful news . Just what I want to do in my retirement , I'm darn glad I missed that meeting . :grin:

Sounds like a perfect time to retire.

They are hoping we don't retire , which I wouldn't if they gave adequate time off . At 61 in a month , I think 2 weeks a year is a bit chinsy , but we had to start over again . I'll tell them sure , I'll work for you , but it'll be on my terms and timeline .

Funny you should mention my phone . It cut out for 2 days when I was off . Had to take the sim card out along with the battery . Then one of my 5 alarms went off and I couldn't shut the darn thing off ! Had to remove the battery again . Perhaps , just perhaps its time . :big grin:

It's a sign. ;)

Used to be called a 'consultancy'.
Premium rate, reasonable hours

How can they give time off if they can't cover the shifts they have?

They are hoping we don't retire , which I wouldn't if they gave adequate time off . At 61 in a month , I think 2 weeks a year is a bit chinsy , but we had to start over again . I'll tell them sure , I'll work for you , but it'll be on my terms and timeline .
61, and you're putting in (4) 12hr shifts? *GADS*

Back