Comedy Hour on H-M Starts at... Well Usually Nights Around This Time

I have 2 personal favorites, couldn't get a photo of though, #1 was a guy on motorcycle, had about 14 foot ladder that he was carrying, on his shoulders, head sticking up between the rungs. He was between two large trucks, in bumper to bumper traffic. Could have given new meaning to the phrase "off with his head". the other was guy on motorcycle, passenger on back facing backwards, holding on to a hand truck, to which a 100 lb propane tank was strapped, doing about 25 mph in Saigon traffic...

Attachments

• motorcycle.jpg
    motorcycle.jpg
    286.6 KB · Views: 47
  • truck.jpg
    truck.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 41
I'm heading to sleep in an hour . The shenagigums and tools will be loaded on when I awake . ( God willing ) :grin:

So let it begin , I may have to fill in at the job tomorrow . A few asked for by PM items .

Just got called to come in on an emergency breakdown . Can't do it . No sleep , especially on a lift 40 ft up in the air .

Oh great , now I'm talking in bold . :dunno:

Dangit . Daylight savings time tonight . I'm going to miss a whole hour of fun in here at work tonight . That's the trouble with this place .......................everytime I start to have fun , they make me go home . :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Back