Cabin Fever 2022 is 4 weeks away .

OK . We'll have a backup plan if everything can be arranged , maybe . What would happen if the expo was cancelled or LMS delivered and you didn't attend ?
Woodstock, GA to Lebanon, PA is a 12 hour drive. Used to live only 2 hours away! If the show was cancelled, I would not make the 12 hr drive just to pick up from LMS. I guess they would return it to CA and ship it.

Woodstock, GA to Lebanon, PA is a 12 hour drive. Used to live only 2 hours away! If the show was cancelled, I would not make the 12 hr drive just to pick up from LMS. I guess they would return it to CA and ship it.
Check out the post I'm starting . :big grin:

Anyone know if Hemingway kits may have a booth here? I want to buy the steady rest casting for my lathe if they are there. If not i will order online.

Anyone know if Hemingway kits may have a booth here? I want to buy the steady rest casting for my lathe if they are there. If not i will order online.
They are not on the list of vendors and I don't recall them being at Cabin Fever in the recent past.

Same here. It appears that they will not charge for shipping. I really like LMS.

Has anyone gone to one before? This will be my first time and i feel like a kid waiting on xmas eve. I wont be going until Saturday. But i had a question. Is there a booth that sells material drops? In one of the pictures on the site it looked like there was a booth. Im gonna need some decent chunks of aluminum.

Has anyone gone to one before? This will be my first time and i feel like a kid waiting on xmas eve. I wont be going until Saturday. But i had a question. Is there a booth that sells material drops? In one of the pictures on the site it looked like there was a booth. Im gonna need some decent chunks of aluminum.
A few years ago there was someone that had racks of metal for sale. Did not see them at Cabin Fever 2020.

Back