Cabin Fever 2022 is 4 weeks away .

I hope they are there this year. Just for starters im gonna need a piece that is 1.5 thick 5" wide and I believe 15" long

I hope they are there this year. Just for starters im gonna need a piece that is 1.5 thick 5" wide and I believe 15" long
Do you have a Metals Supermarket near you? They sell drops by the pound at 1/2 the new price.

Yea just a little farther then i want to drive. Sounds dumb. But like the trip to Cabin Fever i have family in that town so it makes it worthwhile to go down.

Aluminum 'eh ? I'll check what I have in stock Brent . I have drawers of crap down here and don't really know what I have left . I could throw it all in the truck and haul it up . I'll check and we'll talk later on tonight .

Just got an email from Little Machine Shop. They will NOT be at Cabin Fever. Good news is they are shipping preorders direct.
Well it definitely sucks that they will not be there, any other vendors drop out that anyone has heard about?

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

I know Martin Models which is where i am looking to check out may possibly not make it depending on flight cancellations when i asked them last week.

Off to a good start for CF today . I woke up and the coffee is brewing ! :big grin: Have to pack up the pick'em up truck and go meet Brent . Hopefully this years expo will be in full swing with a good turnout . Looking / hoping to pick up a few things to compliment the lathe sitting in the garage . WTH , I may never use it but it will be there if I ever do . :encourage: 15 degrees here so most likely single digits up in the mountains .

Back