Cabin Fever 2022 is 4 weeks away .

Same here Dave. I am on my way down now. In Allentown. Quoting a job as we are going down.

Same here Dave. I am on my way down now. In Allentown. Quoting a job as we are going down.
Packing up now Brent . Going to fill the tank up and head up in 30 minutes or so . I'll give you a yell when I'm there .

Was there today, was a pretty good turnout all things considered, there were more empty tables than I was hoping for though. Still had a great time and picked up a couple of projects and a new boring bar.

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

Was there today, was a pretty good turnout all things considered, there were more empty tables than I was hoping for though. Still had a great time and picked up a couple of projects and a new boring bar.

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk
I found a 9" Logan steady rest. For 120$. But with some shims that came with it i can have it fit my south bend 9A. You see that Deckel. She wasnt bad looking.

If you're talking about the Pantograph , yep , saw it . Darn nice shape . That 6" Atlas was still on the table when we left close to the end . I thought that was a steal but more of a conversation piece .

It was just in tooooooo good of shape to use the thing . :encourage: I ended up at that table more than once . Too bad the backplates and faceplates were L0 and not L00 . I would've got them all . Came home thru Hershey and hit Arbys as planned , that's why I just woke up . :big grin:

Oh , got plenty of pics and videos , will try to post them tomorrow .

That little v8 with the blower was neat. Id love to go again next year for sure. We hit Longhorn out past Allentown on the way home.

Back