Cabin Fever 2022 is 4 weeks away .

OK . We'll have a backup plan if everything can be arranged , maybe . What would happen if the expo was cancelled or LMS delivered and you didn't attend ?
Woodstock, GA to Lebanon, PA is a 12 hour drive. Used to live only 2 hours away! If the show was cancelled, I would not make the 12 hr drive just to pick up from LMS. I guess they would return it to CA and ship it.

Woodstock, GA to Lebanon, PA is a 12 hour drive. Used to live only 2 hours away! If the show was cancelled, I would not make the 12 hr drive just to pick up from LMS. I guess they would return it to CA and ship it.
Check out the post I'm starting . :big grin:

Anyone know if Hemingway kits may have a booth here? I want to buy the steady rest casting for my lathe if they are there. If not i will order online.

Anyone know if Hemingway kits may have a booth here? I want to buy the steady rest casting for my lathe if they are there. If not i will order online.
They are not on the list of vendors and I don't recall them being at Cabin Fever in the recent past.

Just got an email from Little Machine Shop. They will NOT be at Cabin Fever. Good news is they are shipping preorders direct.

Same here. It appears that they will not charge for shipping. I really like LMS.

Has anyone gone to one before? This will be my first time and i feel like a kid waiting on xmas eve. I wont be going until Saturday. But i had a question. Is there a booth that sells material drops? In one of the pictures on the site it looked like there was a booth. Im gonna need some decent chunks of aluminum.

Has anyone gone to one before? This will be my first time and i feel like a kid waiting on xmas eve. I wont be going until Saturday. But i had a question. Is there a booth that sells material drops? In one of the pictures on the site it looked like there was a booth. Im gonna need some decent chunks of aluminum.
A few years ago there was someone that had racks of metal for sale. Did not see them at Cabin Fever 2020.

Back