Cabin Fever 2022 is 4 weeks away .

Yup - just in time so I can contemplate a monster tax bill from the business schism caused by the first one! :(

Let me understand this right - Is this about model engineering creations that might not have happened without there being a lockdown?

Not sure what you mean , but this is just an expo for anyone interested in machining , modelmaking etc . or just blowing some time . Neat place though .

Cabin Fever has been going down hill Vendor wise in my opinion. Hope this year is different. Been going for the last 6 years or so (except last year). This will be the first time driving up from Georgia. Hope it is worthwhile.

Bump . Haven't heard of this being canceled yet , so planning on going up to Lebanon .

Bump . Haven't heard of this being canceled yet , so planning on going up to Lebanon .

still on according to their website. I've ordered stuff from LMS to be picked up there so I hope it doesn't get cancelled.

Let's hope it goes thru . :encourage:

I am planning to attend. I have an order in with Little Machine Shop to pick up. Omicron is expected to peak right about the time of CFE, so we will see....

OK . We'll have a backup plan if everything can be arranged , maybe . What would happen if the expo was cancelled or LMS delivered and you didn't attend ?

Back