Another too good to be true item??

I think I need to calm down. What if it's not a fraud. I would wait, to see where it got delivered. If it's not my house or not the correct item, then I will get my money back anyway. That was the intention when I bought it. So filing a claim was a bit "early". Many items bought from China took a lot longer. That said, I would say be very vigilante about this would be a good thing since it's so cheap.

I am curious if anyone gets anything yet, and if any delivered item ended up somewhere not their house yet?
If it is legitimly shipped, then starting a claim will not change anything. Once they ship an item, they cannot turn it around. Also they have a chance to make a statement, if it is legitimate, they will speak up.

Scanned through the thread, I now know severval got delivered to a wrong address. Definitely a scam.

I don't have a dog in this fight, or this thread, but it's like a train wreck.... painful to watch, but I can't look away. :oops:

Tom

I used Paypal vs Ebay for a refund. They contact the seller (payee) and give them 10 days to respond with proof that the item was delivered to your Ebay/Paypal shipping address. If they can't or fail to respond, Paypal will make the refund to the payment card or source used. Tracking shows my 2 items/ePackets delivered in states other than where I live, so no brainer. If the scammer was a little smarter he would have at least sent something to your actual address, but then again my guess is they use valid tracking numbers they somehow figure out (prob pretty simple) coming to the US but not for anything "they" ship. So they aren't even spending a dime on shipping anything.

Speaking of hacked accounts, seems last night I went into the business of selling men's health supplements on my web site.

Called godaddy and some virus got into wordpress and redirected everything to a web site in china. To fix it I had to pay $169. They said it will be back within 12 hours.

Not back yet.

I can't believe godaddy didn't protect my site for what I pay them per year for hosting.

Last edited:
Mine was marked delivered yesterday to my home. Nothing came. I already got my refund a few days ago though.

Well, my greed for a cheap price got the best of me X2. Same seller, same cost. I even got a 3 delivery notifications on 2 items. 2 of them to San Antonio, TX, and 1 to Boise, ID (I live in northern Utah).

I've already contacted the seller, who hasn't responded. BTW, he's shown as a Top Rated Seller in his listing even though you have to sell 100 items to meet that , plus a good feedback score. His is 53% and dropping. He's also went private feedback, so we can't see any of the comments, and he's not supposed to keep selling.... but he does.

I had ordered a 10hp VFD on e-pay for $48 knowing full well that it probably wasn't happening, but had gotten some great deals in the past on other items, so gave it a shot. Got my refund from e-pay, and ordered this one from amazon. Should have it in a few days. Mike
Arriving July 5 - July 10

Track package

Mophorn 220V 7.5KW VFD Variable Frequency Drive CNC VFD Motor Drive Inverter Converter for CNC Router Milling Machine Spindle Motor Speed Control (7.5KW VFD)

Sold by: Mophorn Product question? Ask Seller

$219.58

Business Price

Mophorn? ISTR they were one of the 3p merchants that swooped into Amazon a while back. I don't recall them selling anything nearly that big/high voltage+power.

I've received ok stuff from some of them, eg USB power meters, small DC boost converters, etc, but I don't know that I'd trust them for something running 240VAC @ 50A or thereabouts.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Back