Another too good to be true item??

No where in the description does it say that it is actually made out of metal!

125mm is 3" not 5". I have never actually seen a 3" chuck... must be for those micro-mills.

You guys are crazy!... I ordered one too. :)
Nope. 125/25.4=4.92

Just took my refund and ordered a set of collet blocks. I now have everything I need. ;)

Last edited:
Hey, my package arrived in San Francisco! It's in the same state as I am, I wonder how close it will get.

1562009313036.png

If this was a hacked account,why did I get a refund from assuming the seller? Good ole’ Long Lu
From Paypal...
“龙 吕 refunded $42.59 USD from your purchase on June 13, 2019.”
does this thread hold the record for numbers of posts on something that is unrelated to hobby machining?

If this was a hacked account,why did I get a refund from assuming the seller? Good ole’ Long Lu
From Paypal...
“龙 吕 refunded $42.59 USD from your purchase on June 13, 2019.”
does this thread hold the record for numbers of posts on something that is unrelated to hobby machining?

When I got hacked they weren't able to break into my paypal thankfully. Two entirely different passwords.

Ebay refunded all the money out of my account. Ebay said they got into my account and most likely were trying hard to get into my paypal once they started seeing the sales come in. He said it's good I caught it quickly. They would eventually get into my paypal given enough time. I remember him saying to not have similar password with ebay and paypal.

What gets me with this one is it looks like something is actually being delivered. Well, unless they found a way to fake tracking.

You can set up your PayPal account that requires Paypal to text you a 6 digit secondary password. It’s the only way to go. I set this up after someone hacked my eBay account and I didn’t realize until I bought a case of oil only to find out someone had changed my ship to address!

I was screwed....no money back just a hard lesson. I have set my eBay account with secondary security. It’s available.

I didn't get money back right away as some other said. Ebay said I needed to wait 4 days before getting eBay involved. Strange enough, the seller just opened the case. I don't know what's the reasoning. But if they did ship the product, it could be so they have enough time for it to be shipped? Ok, wishful thinking probably, but the item arrived at the USPS somewhere in San Francisco.
Now, eBay said to be looking into it and will get back.

My seller also opened a case, maybe it's a stalling tactic?

BS-0 Precision Dividing Head With 5" 3-jaw Chuck & Tailstock For CNC Milling USA
Quantity: 1
Total: $ 46.73
Here's what happened
Jul. 1 :
The seller has opened a case

Jun. 28 :
You didn't get the item
You requested
A refund
Comments
This item is too large and heavy to be delivered by ePacket and tracking says it hasn't even left China. FRAUD

I think I need to calm down. What if it's not a fraud. I would wait, to see where it got delivered. If it's not my house or not the correct item, then I will get my money back anyway. That was the intention when I bought it. So filing a claim was a bit "early". Many items bought from China took a lot longer. That said, I would say be very vigilante about this would be a good thing since it's so cheap.

I am curious if anyone gets anything yet, and if any delivered item ended up somewhere not their house yet?

Back