Another too good to be true item??

Full refund. Might be an envelope with a picture of the dividing head. Tracking info:
Time and datePlaceMessage
Friday, Jun 28, 2019 5:19 AM LAKELAND , FL ARRIVAL AT UNIT
Friday, Jun 28, 2019 3:23 AM LAKELAND , FL DEPART USPS FACILITY
Thursday, Jun 27, 2019 10:01 PM LAKELAND , FL DEPART USPS FACILITY
Thursday, Jun 27, 2019 8:02 PM LAKELAND , FL ARRIVE USPS FACILITY
Thursday, Jun 27, 2019 7:30 PM LAKELAND , FL ARRIVE USPS FACILITY
Thursday, Jun 27, 2019 6:04 PM TAMPA , FL DEPART USPS FACILITY
Thursday, Jun 27, 2019 4:35 PM TAMPA , FL DEPART USPS FACILITY
Thursday, Jun 27, 2019 2:12 PM TAMPA , FL DEPART USPS FACILITY
Thursday, Jun 27, 2019 12:21 PM TAMPA , FL PROCESSED THROUGH USPS FACILITY
Wednesday, Jun 26, 2019 6:29 AM MIAMI , FL PROCESSED THROUGH USPS FACILITY
Tuesday, Jun 25, 2019 7:15 AM N/A INBOUND INTO CUSTOMS
Tuesday, Jun 25, 2019 7:15 AM ISC MIAMI FL (USPS) ARRIVED AT INTERNATIONAL SERVICE CENTER
Friday, Jun 21, 2019 9:45 AM BEIJING EMS , CN FOREIGN INTERNATIONAL DISPATCH
Friday, Jun 21, 2019 9:45 AM N/A ORIGIN POST IS PREPARING SHIPMENT
Friday, Jun 21, 2019 8:53 AM BEIJING , CN FOREIGN ARRIVAL AT OUTWARD OFFICE
Wednesday, Jun 19, 2019 10:25 PM N/A Acceptance

I just received this:

eBay
eBay sent this message to XXXXXXXXXXX.
Your registered name is included to show this message originated from eBay. Learn more.​
mail
The seller asked us to review this case and make a final decision
mail
Hi xxxxxx,
The seller has asked eBay Customer Support to review this case and make a final decision.
We'll review the case details, such as messages sent in the Resolutions Center about this case and other emails sent through eBay between you and the seller. If we have questions, we'll get in touch with you. We'll get back to you within 48 hours.

You can view the details of this case in the Resolution Center.

BS-0 Precision Dividing Head With 5 3-jaw Chuck & Tailstock For CNC Milling USA
BS-0 Precision Dividing Head With 5" 3-jaw Chuck & Tailstock For CNC Milling USA
Item # :323831686994
Sale price:$46.73
Quantity:1
Sale date:Jun-13-19 09:05:20 PDT
Seller:mqwhg27
Case #:5202510135
Case opened:Jun-25-19 12:07:58 PDT
View purchased item

I just received this:

eBay
eBay sent this message to XXXXXXXXXXX.
Your registered name is included to show this message originated from eBay. Learn more.​

mail
The seller asked us to review this case and make a final decision
mail

Hi xxxxxx,
The seller has asked eBay Customer Support to review this case and make a final decision.
We'll review the case details, such as messages sent in the Resolutions Center about this case and other emails sent through eBay between you and the seller. If we have questions, we'll get in touch with you. We'll get back to you within 48 hours.

You can view the details of this case in the Resolution Center.

BS-0 Precision Dividing Head With 5 3-jaw Chuck & Tailstock For CNC Milling USA
BS-0 Precision Dividing Head With 5" 3-jaw Chuck & Tailstock For CNC Milling USA
Item # :323831686994
Sale price:$46.73
Sale date:Jun-13-19 09:05:20 PDT
Case opened:Jun-25-19 12:07:58 PDT
View purchased item

How far did you go in the process? Had you already appealed and got your money back?

How far did you go in the process? Had you already appealed and got your money back?

No, I had only taken the first step by contacting the seller. They had until tomorrow (6/29) to respond.
I just now received my refund notice.

We're sorry you had a problem with your purchase​

eBay

You've been given a full refund​

Hi xxxxx,​

Unfortunately, we didn't receive valid tracking information from the seller. We're sorry you had a problem with your purchase.​

We've issued a refund of US $46.73 back to the original funding source you used to purchase this item. The refund includes the purchase price plus original shipping. Please allow 48 hours for it to process.​

BS-0 Precision Dividing Head With 5

Amount:$46.73
Case opened:Jun 25, 2019
Case closed:Jun 28, 2019

It may be like when my internet goes down. The first complaint is treated like an isolated incident, by the time they get the 10th call they know it's not isolated.

It's interesting that my tracking number still shows "In Transit" since 6/20. I, too, would like to know what is in the package.

Last edited:
I got the same " didn't get valid tracking number" message from ebay and almost instant refund. I wonder if they use random tracking numbers from other sales to scam ebay and buyers? That would explain tracking packages delivered to wrong addresses.

Well that looks familiar, just got that notice as well, but looks like you overpaid for something you didn’t receive! I must have gotten the special scammed sale price

Unfortunately, we didn't receive valid tracking information from the seller. We're sorry you had a problem with your purchase.​
We've issued a refund of US $42.59 back to the original funding source you used to purchase this item. The refund includes the purchase price plus original shipping. Please allow 48 hours for it to process.​

It would be interesting to know what was delivered. i had one a few years ago, that when I filed for the refund, the tracking stopped there, and never proceeded further. Makes me wonder if it was a fake tracking link, or a boggus tracking company altogether, as it was like China post, but a name I never heard of.
I entered the tracking number given by be_zero_be in the USPS tracking site and it is legit tracking number. The package description is small packet. It appears the scammer is using using real tracking info to create the fake tracking. Most likely to create enough of a diversion to cause a delay in a refund request.

Glad you are all getting your money back. I'd be willing to bet the tracking number is legit for someone else's product. I sell stuff on eBay and my USPS tracking numbers are something like "9505 5128 xxxx xxxx xxxx xx". Seems like the numbers are likely pulled in sequential order, so just pick a number and enter it. Nothing is secure about the number, so it would be pretty easy to plug a few into the USPS tracking site and you'd eventually hit a legit one. Probably works the same for China post.

Bruce

Seller name, if anyone is interested is.... 龙 吕 translates to "Long Lu"

We're sorry you had a problem with your purchase​
eBay
You've been given a full refund​
Hi Michael,​
We've issued a refund of US $49.96 back to the original funding source you used to purchase this item. The refund includes the purchase price plus original shipping. Please allow 48 hours for it to process.​

Back