Another too good to be true item??

I just waited a few days after the supposed first delivery date and asked for a refund- If I don't get money back by the 27th then Ebay steps in.
Oh well, so much for that slight detour; back to our regularly scheduled program- Learning Arduino and building coffee roaster devices

Coffee roasting devices? Do tell.

Been using a popcorn popper, but tired of the small 3 ounce batch size. Saw a cool design using a stainless pot, a gearmotor and a pair of 500 watt halogen lamps, so I'm attempting to roughly duplicate it
I can post some pics of his design if you are interested- it's on a site called "Homeroasters"
Here's one shot of it:
roaster_open[327].jpg

Last edited:
How did get your 20 year total sales? I don't how to do that.

I have never thought to look at those numbers. I just did. My last 30 day of sales was less than $1K, but I had a good income tax return season and sold $10,845.20 in the last 90 days.. 12 month sales shows $30,728.00. That's much more than I realized.
Go to your selling page. Then look at your seller level for some of the info. Then click on seller level, go down to the very bottom and it will have sales to date.

Now we are at 210 posts, and none of us have gained anything beyond some knowledge of how the system works. Has it been worth it for you all? Willing to play games again with the next scammer?

If something sounds way too good to be true, first put on your iron shorts and think about it again. The cost of eBay making refund payments for all those trying to take advantage WILL be passed on to ALL the buyers through increased fees. TANSTAAFL.

Back