What Did You Buy Today?

Dinner for the family ! Greg turned 36 today so we went up to his favorite place ( he loves breakfasts ) . Cracker Barrel up in Shrewsbury Pa . Had a nice drive the back way home thru Stewartstown and the farmland . The sprawl hasn't reached up there . YET !

Pads & rotors are the cheap parts: pad thickness sensors are expensive and designed to break if you try to reuse them.
Sears use to get a vehicle on their rack and pull the wheels and tell you that it would cost 4 or 5 hundred and they could not allow you to leave because it was unsafe....

Well they came today... but about 25 pounds of misc endmills... they had newspaper between layers but usps turned that into confetti....
I would suspect that would have the same results as using the ceramic tumbling media with paper...

Let us know when the sale starts.
September 2nd . End of summer sale . :grin: The daughter has to move down to DC for a job . The other basement will be clear then and I can finally spread out my stuff , sort it out , and off it . Anything machine related , I'll keep the mechanics tools .

September 2nd . End of summer sale . :grin: The daughter has to move down to DC for a job . The other basement will be clear then and I can finally spread out my stuff , sort it out , and off it . Anything machine related , I'll keep the mechanics tools .

I am in the shop stocking mood as I still build my inventory.

Back