What Did You Buy Today?

Not today but, $126 for 2) Stihl 151 top handle knock offs direct from China. I needed a small saw for for hurricane clean up so I don't have to drag out my 026 for the small stuff. Fired up on the 3rd pull and will be perfect for the stuff that's too big for loppers. The 2nd one is to replace the first one when it ***** the bed!

Attachments

• IMG_8897.jpeg
    IMG_8897.jpeg
    327.9 KB · Views: 25
View attachment 475884

One step closer to building my own bicycle frames! I got this bike fitting system for $100 on the local Craigslist. For an extra $100 the seller even agreed to deliver it to me 235 miles away :eek 3:

It was a rather peculiar sight to see this come out of a Tesla Model 3 :chunky:
Local? 235 miles away?
Very nice, For that price it was a gift.
And when a friend comes over mid winter, you can both spin together

Not today but, $126 for 2) Stihl 151 top handle knock offs direct from China. I needed a small saw for for hurricane clean up so I don't have to drag out my 026 for the small stuff. Fired up on the 3rd pull and will be perfect for the stuff that's too big for loppers. The 2nd one is to replace the first one when it ***** the bed!
I should have gone that route...

I still have an unassembled MS660 import kit in a box. I want to do the squish reduction and muffler mod as well, should be plenty "peppy" with a 28" bar and full chisel chain.

Back