What Did You Buy Today?

Splurged on some new fabrication squares. I should have just made my own , but seeing ads so much, I finally caved. Easier to copy once in hand anyways.
bd2b3bfb94487279fdf35338a5135eb0.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've yet to delve into woodworking, but it interests me. This showed up today. I don't remember who originally posted the deal, but for under $30 delivered to the door - THANK YOU!

Attachments

• Cover.jpg
    Cover.jpg
    427 KB · Views: 39
  • Thumb Drive.jpg
    Thumb Drive.jpg
    252 KB · Views: 38
I've yet to delve into woodworking, but it interests me. This showed up today. I don't remember who originally posted the deal, but for under $30 delivered to the door - THANK YOU!

Yeah I think that’s great value.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

My chinesium dividing head came a couple of days ago. Took it all the way down and smoothed everything up. Lots of burrs, but not a lot of grit like I've heard from others. I'll be putting it to work next week, hopefully.

Attachments

• 20240123_172818.jpg
    20240123_172818.jpg
    339.6 KB · Views: 28
My chinesium dividing head came a couple of days ago. Took it all the way down and smoothed everything up. Lots of burrs, but not a lot of grit like I've heard from others. I'll be putting it to work next week, hopefully.
I like it, where did ya get it??? I bought a new Universal dividing head BS-2 it will be in the garage tomorrow, I too will share....

picked this up a little while ago, needs stripped down degreased and regreased but it almost looks new other than the paint falling off and surface rust
All my machines are MINT , other than those little things you list ! What size is the Bullet ?

Back