What Did You Buy Today?

Sure it would work, but 80% worth of 75% thread isn’t perfect. Someone would complain about buying a less than perfect plate!

What are the chances of needing that exact hole?
The holes are not threaded: too close together even if every other one was threaded.

The oval measures 0.322" (gage pin) x 0.353" (digital caliper); the holes are Ø0.322" (gage pin), with what appear to be 0.353 (-ish) countersinks (I don't have a CS gage, and unless one falls into my hands for maybe 5% of list ($640), this is one tool I probably won't buy).

The holes are not threaded: too close together even if every other one was threaded.

The oval measures 0.322" (gage pin) x 0.353" (digital caliper); the holes are Ø0.322" (gage pin), with what appear to be 0.353 (-ish) countersinks (I don't have a CS gage, and unless one falls into my hands for maybe 5% of list ($640), this is one tool I probably won't buy).
Well, it still would make a fancy colender

I cant figure out a use for these such plates . :grin: I had sub plates made up with pin and threaded locations and had overlays made up and could lift pieces off the surface . These were used when using Valenite insert drills which thru a slug out when breaking thru the material . Other than that they sat idle . If these plates were stainless I could use them on the grill maybe .

I cant figure out a use for these such plates . :grin: I had sub plates made up with pin and threaded locations and had overlays made up and could lift pieces off the surface . These were used when using Valenite insert drills which thru a slug out when breaking thru the material . Other than that they sat idle . If these plates were stainless I could use them on the grill maybe .
That's because you have a real mill with a larger table :)

That's because you have a real mill with a larger table :)
I plan on using this when I start up with my CNC mill/drill project again. My table is just a flat piece of aluminum so need some kind of fixture plate.

John

I plan on using this when I start up with my CNC mill/drill project again. My table is just a flat piece of aluminum so need some kind of fixture plate.

John
Keep in mind that a) it just has plain holes and b) the Ø8.1mm holes are ~10mm on center - not enough meat to thread the holes.

Finally got my 20 footer one trip shipping container delivered today.
Tom , what did that cost you ? PM me if you want , I'm needing one on the NY property .

Back