Today's Joke - 2023 Mega Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It would be interesting to see how he is going to get out of that parking space without taking out someone's windshield.
I think his approach in flawed, I think he should tie it to the top of the car with a couple ratchet straps with the windows down so he can hook the strap hooks to their other end....

I think his approach in flawed, I think he should tie it to the top of the car with a couple ratchet straps with the windows down so he can hook the strap hooks to their other end....
Nah - He should have brought some of his buddies to help hold it on.
That always seems to work for sheets of plywood :~)

This is also why I think bike lanes are way over rated, as far as safety goes .......

Nah - He should have brought some of his buddies to help hold it on.
That always seems to work for sheets of plywood :~)

This is also why I think bike lanes are way over rated, as far as safety goes .......
Actually, I favor slinging it underneath. Two straps, one through the grille in front and another through the hatchback latch should do it. With it slung that low, you could creep right up close to the car in front at a traffic light and the car following could do the same. It would also be less likely to be noticed by a passing cop. :laughing:

Actually, I favor slinging it underneath. Two straps, one through the grille in front and another through the hatchback latch should do it. With it slung that low, you could creep right up close to the car in front at a traffic light and the car following could do the same. It would also be less likely to be noticed by a passing cop. :laughing:
Until the guy behind you decides to turn....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back