Pinched oil line on Harig 618

WOW!

The pump ran and would push oil to the ways but didn't have enough oomph to push up to the site glass.

Fortunately I've been working with ABS pipe that was here when I bought the house. I guess I should ask my local plumber to keep any drops he has. I've made a number of items from plate made by slitting and flattening, it glues and machines so nicely.
Your screw cover looks awesome. I was fortunate enough that mine came with the machine. I also paid $400 for mine. There was one more 618 I could have picked up for the same price but I was out of room on the trailer,lol. I’m about ready to spray the main body casting and after which I will be ready to finally assemble and use this one. When I purchased mine, I also purchased a Boyuer Schultz challenger deluxe and a Medina end grinder. The Schultz will be a major rebuild but the Medina is ready to go with a little clean up and tlc. Also got several boxes of brand new American made wheels for each grinder. The reason I chose to keep the 618 is it was a nice heavy , complete machine and I also got a new set of way roller bearings for it

Back