You know your a tool junkie when................

Look at all my custom flashlights, I can't sell a single one.....I love tools more! :dunno:
My brothers & friends say I have issues but I have no idea what they mean. :nuts:

desk2.jpg

desk2.jpg

Look at all my custom flashlights, I can't sell a single one.....I love tools more! :dunno:
My brothers & friends say I have issues but I have no idea what they mean. :nuts:

Have you ever considered the possibility that they are the ones with "issues"? :)

Have you ever considered the possibility that they are the ones with "issues"? :)

Haha, I like that, that is exactly what I'm going to tell them next time!

Haha, I like that, that is exactly what I'm going to tell them next time!

I agree... THEY have the issues... :nono:

And just for fun... are any of them enthusiastic about a hobby or self employed... If not... well... :allgood:

I am not a tool junkie. I can quit anytime I wan't, I do not have to have every good deal that comes along. I could pass up a yard sale or toole sale if I wanteded to.

Honest. For real Of corse I can.

You are buying this RIGHT!

Yeah, I can quit buying tools any time I decide to... :bitingnails:

I just have not decided to... :makingdecision:

Your seventh lathe ..A Standard Modern20/36X60 sliding bed lathe ...sitting on the trailer.... back up to the house garage. (since there's no more room in the shop)
Your bride comes out looks at you .. and then ..the machine on the trailer..
You said to you Bride (like a kid with a found puppy ) "It followed me home ..Can I keep it ?"
Her reply "It's dirty....OK.. you can keep it... but I'll clean it up"
She spent 5 days clean and polishing it .

And you know that BOTH are keepers.!

Robbie

Last edited:
Your bride comes out looks at you .. and then ..the machine on the trailer..
You said to you Bride (like a kid with a found puppy ) "It followed me home ..Can I keep it ?"
Her reply "It's dirty....OK.. you can keep it... but I'll clean it up"
She spent 5 days clean and polishing it .

I've fantasized about women like that, but I didn't know they really existed! Yes, a definite keeper.

GG

I just have been advised by the General that I need adult supervision cause you all know women can see through concrete, so she sees I blew $100 bucks on a thread micrometer,
with all the anvils.. Her like a grade teachers question, as what I been doing for the last 50ys with no thread mic? My answer = I'm not about to get in a contest with ya, just
hand me the dunce cap! (this was yesterday when she beat me to the mailbox)

sam

Flashlight envy rears it's ugly head. Have 46 from HF.:whistle:

Back