Yet another too good to be true sale on a dividing head.............

Definitely watching this...

A couple of years ago I fell for one of these scams. It was a set of 3 Makita tools 18V brushless with two 5AH batteries and charger. The ad looked like right out of a Makita catalog, with correct catalog numbers everything except the price about 1/5th normal, something like A$90..

It wasn't eBay, but some independent seller, they had lots of different sets and also Milwaukee set. They claimed it was. warehouse stock take sale.

Within 24 hours of giving my credit card online they sent me a tracking #.And a couple of days later I got an email saying the package had been shipped out of Chicago, the tracking code followed it all the way to my local post office, I went to pick it up and the PO said that the tracking code was not in their system and in fact did not conform to a normal code from the US

When I got home and looked up the code on my computer, the tracking code had disappeared along with the ad and all relevant info. I had been scammed. My bank was able to redraw the money for my credit card, they also advised me to cancel the credit card and get a new one which I did.

The one for 15.99 that is farther down the page has photos that are copied from someone else ad that has a normal price. Definitely a scam.

Don't do it! Another $60 and you can get a 13 x 40 lathe with a built in milling head from Wibigaan Industries.

I have tried to google Wibigaan Industries and get no answer. What and where are they?

Downunder Bob.

Update I haven’t gotten any response from vendor so I think it’s a fraud. At least I tried.

Another one on EvilBay, 6" 6 jaw CNC chuck for something like $9.99.

Back