Yet another too good to be true sale on a dividing head.............

Norseman C.B.

Registered
Registered
Whilst searching E-Bay for a rotary table at a reasonable price, up comes a 5" dividing head with tail stock and plates !!!
all for the princeley sum of $ 34.54 with free shipping !!!
Any one up fer round two ?? Or is it round three now ?? ....................... :laughing:

Last edited:
Just plug in rotary table on their search , it"ll come up about 1/3 rd of the way down the page...............
not pc savvy enough to post a link ....yet................. :grin:

Whilst searching E-Bay for a rotary table at a reasonable price, up comes a 5" dividing head with tail stock and plates !!!
all for the princeley sum of $ 34.54 with free shipping !!!
Any one up fer round two ?? Or is it round three now ?? ....................... :laughing:

Probably the same rotary table that folks didn't get the last time. It's at least round three. :)

Too good to be true, What more can I say.

Ebay is going to have to come to grips with this, pretty soon there will be dozens of postings and the scammer will keep adjusting the prices to seem legit
A problem like this could very well mean the end of Ebay or else some very harsh restrictions on sellers and even buyers

Ebay is going to have to come to grips with this, pretty soon there will be dozens of postings and the scammer will keep adjusting the prices to seem legit
A problem like this could very well mean the end of Ebay or else some very harsh restrictions on sellers and even buyers

eBay used to be pretty good at controlling this type of scam, but recently they appear to have dropped the ball,, one of the reasons that I stopped using them.

They also have $45 plasma cutters if anyone is interested. Seems strange it ships from California, when the Ebay member is in Hong Kong.

Seems strange it ships from California, when the Ebay member is in Hong Kong.
Thats actually getting quite common. If you click on the sellers name, the next page will show where the seller is located, and when they started with E-bay. I was fooled for some time, thinking I was buying from Americans, until someone here pointed it out to me. Hard to find new products on E-bay, that are not from a foreign seller. I have recieved several items from CA, that have the sellers return address, and look to be shipped form china, yet arrived too soon to have been shipped from China. I think they are doing that to get the post office to accept the items as foreign postal shipments, saving them tons on shipping. I took pics, and sent it all to the post office, but they did not care.

Back