What's Happening in Chazz's Shop?

ChazzC

H-M Supporter - Gold Member
H-M Supporter Gold Member
Renamed the thread since it seems that the tour has generated more interest in my doings. I will use this thread to post photo's & video's about my shop, machines and projects.

To start, a quick walkthrough of the shop. Constructive comments only – I'm not trying to compete with the pro's on YouTube, just wanted to give folks a better idea of the size of my shop:

Last edited:
Looks good , although way to organized for myself . :big grin: Trucks loaded up and will be pulling out in 25 minutes . Coming up the back way this time .

Looks good , although way to organized for myself . :big grin: Trucks loaded up and will be pulling out in 25 minutes . Coming up the back way this time .
Thanks, I figured the video would be better than just more pictures.

Back way – you mean over the Conowingo and up 222?

Yes sir . :encourage: Not Conowingo though , straight up 165 and cross over at Muddy Run to the Buck .

Wow, that's a lot of storage! How do you find what you're looking for? My memory isn't that great any more and I know I have something and where I put it made perfect sense at the time but for the life of me I can't remember where.

I have thought about setting up a spread sheet to indicate the location sand mark all locations with a unique (and logical) i.d It would make good winter project.

Wow, that's a lot of storage! How do you find what you're looking for? My memory isn't that great any more and I know I have something and where I put it made perfect sense at the time but for the life of me I can't remember where.

I have thought about setting up a spread sheet to indicate the location sand mark all locations with a unique (and logical) i.d It would make good winter project.
I put something away about a month ago and absolutely could not find it last week. I looked all over the shop. I looked in the house. I looked in my office. When I mentioned to my son-in-law that I remember putting it "where I knew I could find it," he responded with, "That is the worst; you probably won't find it anytime soon." He was right; although I found it just a day ago, it was obviously not where I thought I put it. Back to just throwing stuff on the bench.

Constructive comments only – I'm not trying to compete with the pro's on YouTube, just wanted to give folks a better idea of the size of my shop:

Wow, that is a lot of stuff in a rather small space. Very nicely labeled and organized though.

Nice shop, I'm envious of your organization skills.

Back