Turning Square Threads

Heather, you really should start a thread in the Firearms section. Everyone will get hooked watching you make that rifling attachment!

You'll get hooked on any of her work. It's almost therapeutic watching the videos. The machine work is great, but the videos production is a work of art as well. I my case, I find the video more difficult than the machine work.

Heather, you really should start a thread in the Firearms section. Everyone will get hooked watching you make that rifling attachment!
I might :) make be a while I have been busy as heck lately, but I may be able to soon :)

You'll get hooked on any of her work. It's almost therapeutic watching the videos. The machine work is great, but the videos production is a work of art as well. I my case, I find the video more difficult than the machine work.
thanks hehe its defiantly a learning curve figuring out how to use the editing software, I figure out new stuff every time I make one

I can figger out machinery a lot faster than software. :confused:

I too have watched her vids. She is a very talented machinist. Very methodical , even doing her own hardening and tempering. She made a beautiful knife with a retractable blade in the handle. YUPP I'd rather teach a willing young women then a young man. The reason guys have a different outlook to learning. I've taught many young men and women the art of trapshooting . A young woman will listen and do or change what was done wrong or right. Guys think they can just go out and brake every target . NOPE don't come that easy. They need to learn how to hold it where to hold the shotgun.
She's good , had good teaching and it shows.

Back