Slip Roller

Ray as always nice work and a nice simple design I like that and may copy it. A small slip roll would be a nice addition to any shop Dr. has me barred from the lube and my cold medicine (whusky) since my heart went into A Fib about a month back. I'm back in time now so I hope my next visit I can at least get the lube back. Mark

Ray as always nice work and a nice simple design I like that and may copy it. A small slip roll would be a nice addition to any shop Dr. has me barred from the lube and my cold medicine (whusky) since my heart went into A Fib about a month back. I'm back in time now so I hope my next visit I can at least get the lube back. Mark

Oh man, that's harsh punishment... I'm crazy about my coffee and am real happy summer is here because I can finally enjoy a hot cup without it cooling off so fast.

I'll post the dimensions, 2Ds and bearing parts once I finish it all up. Remind me if I forget...

Ray

Oh man, that's harsh punishment... I'm crazy about my coffee and am real happy summer is here because I can finally enjoy a hot cup without it cooling off so fast.

I'll post the dimensions, 2Ds and bearing parts once I finish it all up. Remind me if I forget...

Ray

Nice job Ray.

I agree about the coffee. I don't think there is much better scenario than getting a cup of coffee early on a Saturday morning and opening up the shop door to let the sun shine in as it is coming over the mountains. I love standing there listening to the world come to life sipping my morning coffee.

I can't wait until I can get out of the corporate world so I can experience that every morning.

Mike.

OK, all done. It works... Except for the bearings, it's all made from drops. Gotta love it.

I ran a piece of 0.1" aluminum sheet through it. It needed a little push here and there so, maybe I'll make a second hand crank -or maybe not. We'll see.

F2.jpgF3.jpgF4.jpg

I'll post the 2Ds in a day or two...

Ray

F2.jpg F3.jpg F4.jpg

Great work Ray, looks good :thumbsup:

Nice job Ray! Very informative post. Thanks for sharing:thumbzup::thumbzup:

David

Nice work Ray, What did you mean, "it works...except for the bearings"?

Nice work Ray, What did you mean, "it works...except for the bearings"?

Bearings work fine. The concept there was that it was all made from shop drops except for the bearings. Those I purchased for this project and they cost about $7 each.

Ray

OK I get it now. That makes it all the better. Again thanks for sharing. Mark

Back