Sinister Handedness

Are you left or right handed?

• Total voters
My parents did everything they cold to make me right handed when I was a baby,but I was born a true lefty,and just did not respond to their attempts.

it was mid to late 50's when dad was reprimanded for writing left handed, just to give a timeframe. the teacher said he was being a smart ass trying to write with the wrong hand.

it was mid to late 50's when dad was reprimanded for writing left handed, just to give a timeframe. the teacher said he was being a smart ass trying to write with the wrong hand.
And yet it was the early fifties that I was told that it was ok to use my left.

Left handed.
But I was told a long time ago everyone is left handed until they make their first sin!

John

handedness is determined by which hand you "wipe" with. . . I'm a 95% lefty. rh musical, & shooting...

I use both my hands--mostly my right--but I have a question--I bought a homemade vice and the handle has left hand threads--it is well made and has cam handles for gripping odd objects---would a left handed machinist prefer left hand threads on a vice ---if I can find it and anyone would like pictures ---I can include them---Dave

At school I was forced to choose one hand or the other, I used both, I can still use both hands, but print and write better with the left hand.

He is a question.
What eye are you dominant in? same hand as you are?
What eye do you look through a gun scope with?

left handed , shoot guns left handed?

Back