PM 935TS ordered. Need guidance on VFD components and installation.

Unexpected update. What a surprise. I didn't even know it shipped! Electricians just left a couple hours ago after wiring in the receptacle.View attachment 395708

It's odd they didn't notify you when it was on its way. I had an email conversation with PM yesterday, they told me they would send me an email with tracking info when it shipped. My mill is packaged and ready to ship but I am having them hold it until the lathe is ready and ship them at the same time. Should only be a couple more days now.

Congrats again on the new mill.

Tim

It's odd they didn't notify you when it was on its way. I had an email conversation with PM yesterday, they told me they would send me an email with tracking info when it shipped. My mill is packaged and ready to ship but I am having them hold it until the lathe is ready and ship them at the same time. Should only be a couple more days now.

Congrats again on the new mill.

Tim
I thought it odd too. I talked to them a week ago yesterday and it was thought to be ready to ship in a day or so. Also said I would get an email with shipping info when it ships. Did not get any notification that it shipped. Was just going to call them again yesterday to check status and the truck driver called and said he had a crate for me and would be here in 10 minutes. No complaints. I was here and the skid loader was too so it all worked out.

... you do aircraft work??
Yes. Mainly Experimentals and LSA.
RV7.jpg

Holy crap! ....you've got nicer toys than I have! I'm into large RC aircraft, Ducted Fan Jets, Turbine helis, etc.

Holy crap! ....you've got nicer toys than I have! I'm into large RC aircraft, Ducted Fan Jets, Turbine helis, etc.
This one's a customers. Mine are in another hanger. Never tried RC. I'm guessing I would crash just as soon as I turned around and all controls are opposite!

You were right on your other post. Not much sleep last night. Was here at 4 am cleaning the mill.

Back