Please show me your Tool Post ID grinders.

I also have plenty of the air grinders if Jeff decides to go that direction , but yeah , they lack power . I've used my Dotco's on the cnc and manual lathes , on the BPs and by hand . They do have the rpm's needed for small tools .

I know of a guy selling several Dumore spindles. If interested I can get you his info.

Did someone say dumore spindles. Picked up a bunch of them in a auction last year. Just got the motor Assy. acouple weeks ago need to make bracket for compound. I have some duplicate spindles if interestes.E1465670-E6DE-40EC-8348-B62B71C9DDAF.jpeg

Nice score Cadillac!!!!!!!!!! I did not realize Dumore offered such versatility. That is by far a better selection than I've amassed with my TheMac collection - so far ;-)

Back to work today. I have a grueling two day work week.
I’ll have time this weekend (3 day) to examine my tool post grinder options.
Nice score Cadillac

Precise Super 50 .
Dave,
When you have a chance, I would love to see everything you have that comes with this unit.
It runs ok?
What rpm range?
Collets?
Thanks buddy!
Jeff

There are lots of Dumore tool post grinders on EBay. $200-$400 range.
John, are the spindle bearings easy to replace?
Jeff, I have a Dumore and I am quite happy with it. Keep searching for a deal. They are out there, act fast when you find the right one at the right price...

Jeff, I have a Dumore and I am quite happy with it. Keep searching for a deal. They are out there, act fast when you find the right one at the right price...
Gosh Bob, I thought you were going to offering me yours :)

Now, if I could just get this one for $325.

Now, if I could just get this one for $325.

I paid WAY less than $325 for my 44-011 (around $150 sticks in my mind.) It was (and is) still in like new shape, with all the factory accessories and more, all in the original carrying case that looks like new. It is designed for 8-14" swing lathes, and so is kind of light for heavy work, but it does a really good job on my 13x40" lathe, just can't be in a big hurry to finish on larger work...

Back