Old School

I have them but don't use them. Trying to learn a simple CAD program.

My opinion on that is Old school tells me there is no simple CAD program. At least I haven't found one yet. Flame suit on, go for it.

"Billy G"

My opinion on that is Old school tells me there is no simple CAD program. At least I haven't found one yet. Flame suit on, go for it.

"Billy G"

The Wife is a book designer and editor. The programs she uses are very similar to those used for machining. She also used to teach computers to seniors. Now if I can convince her to help me......

Bill
Yes, blackboards were made of real slate mined from the earth, and we used a substance called chalk to write on them.
Still got one I'm my home office.

Our first phone had a hand crank generator to ring the operator. I still have the New Way engine that uses a coil like the model t one in the picture, and a drip feed oiler on the cylinder. I still have a CPM computer that has dual 8" disc drives and a daisy wheel printer, and it still works. My 1954 MG has points and an emergency hand crank in case of a weak battery.

You might be Old School if your secretary used an IBM Selectric typewriter and carbon paper. Hell, you might be Old School if you ever had a secretary.

You might be Old School if your car has a cigarette lighter.

Back