Looks Like I Will Be Gone A While Longer

Anxiously awaiting your next adventure in metal! Be well.
Robert

MARK, WE ARE ALL WISHING YOU THE BEST, BEING POSITIVE IS VERY IMPORTANT, LAUGHING IS VERY IMPORTANT, RENT SOME THREE STOOGES MOVIES, ON THE OTHER HAND, AS JOHN WAYNE WOULD SAY " SLAP HOT IRON TO THE WOUND". I HAVE ALWAYS LEARNED FROM YOUR POSTS.

I AM COMING BACK.
:dancing banana:

It will be slow at first, and depending on my latest test results. So far everything is looking good. I have a final culture tomorrow to be sure there is no infection. The last one was good. I had another mild stroke after Christmas and the docs are trying to find a way to reduce the frequency of the "mini" strokes. ( They tell me the mini strokes may be leading to a big one).:( I don't know. I am going to start with two hours a day maximum in my shop. I also have to have an alert system in place in case something happens while I am out there. I am feeling pretty good but I still tire easily. The docs said I have to work at building my stamina up slowly. But I am on my way back. :)
On a side note, I had a nice visit with my baby brother on Sunday. He is now down to a few days or hours to live. We talked and said our goodbyes. We are good.

Glad to hear your coming back! You were missed.
Sorry to hear about your brother, been there, I know...

Both you and your brother have, are, will be on a lot of our minds. Ya do what ya gotta do to keep going. Peace be with you.

Welcome home Mark. Prayers go out to your brother.

"Bill"

I AM COMING BACK.
:dancing banana:

It will be slow at first, and depending on my latest test results. So far everything is looking good. I have a final culture tomorrow to be sure there is no infection. The last one was good. I had another mild stroke after Christmas and the docs are trying to find a way to reduce the frequency of the "mini" strokes. ( They tell me the mini strokes may be leading to a big one).:( I don't know. I am going to start with two hours a day maximum in my shop. I also have to have an alert system in place in case something happens while I am out there. I am feeling pretty good but I still tire easily. The docs said I have to work at building my stamina up slowly. But I am on my way back. :)
On a side note, I had a nice visit with my baby brother on Sunday. He is now down to a few days or hours to live. We talked and said our goodbyes. We are good.

Prayers for you and your brother.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Welcome back and please don't overdo it while you build your stamina back up. Our old bodies don't respond as well as they used to.

Glad you had the opportunity to be with your brother but wish it were under better circumstances. Best wishes for both of you.

Back