Keyed chuck repair

My wife says, if I go first leaving all my junk to her, she is going to dig me up and kill me.
And rightfully so! My wife is (justly) intimidated by all that I have in my shop and (justly) so. I think she plans to leave me holding the bag. I think that my shop space likely exceeds our living space, which is not tiny. May my maker grant me the wisdom to dispose of my stash while I am still able!

May my maker grant me the wisdom to dispose of my stash while I am still able!
That's my hope for my future as well, I don't have much but I would still hate to leave the burden of selling it all to my wife or my son, I look around on the local classified and there's a surge of estate sales lately ,can't help thinking, someday it may be my turn.

And rightfully so! My wife is (justly) intimidated by all that I have in my shop and (justly) so. I think she plans to leave me holding the bag. I think that my shop space likely exceeds our living space, which is not tiny. May my maker grant me the wisdom to dispose of my stash while I am still able!
John, how about choosing a few of your friends to oversee the antique machinery, tools and tooling, steam engines, antique cars and boats, and related fun stuff estate sale. Don't forget to advertise it on this forum! I might just do something like that myself, don't have any better ideas...

Back