Just quick questions, "Hats"

LOL , coincidentally , I had a pic taken in at work today . Myself being the normal management PITA sent them a message . I'll get the pic sent to me and my son will post it . :grin:

Like others I have worn a ball cap since birth everywhere except my current day job (dress clothes, yuck). I have been doing more welding lately so I just placed an order for some cool welding caps and plan to switch to those for my shop hats. Found www.weldernation.com and they have some great color options and even go up to a size 8 @pontiac428 :) .

Dave in dreads . We live with hair nets and beard nets daily . Clean rooms full dress out , white rooms half dress out . New suggestions are full face down to the neck face masks . I sent this to the boss today . As usual , just being a smart ash . The pic will be titled Dave in Dreads on the puter . :grin: I now fit right in .

Attachments

• EBD47CCC-C9D9-48D2-B86E-F4CB5793F11A.jpeg
    EBD47CCC-C9D9-48D2-B86E-F4CB5793F11A.jpeg
    313.7 KB · Views: 31
I've got thick hair down to my mid-back (started growing it out during the pandemic and figured that I should enjoy it before I go bald) and chips get stuck in it and hide for days. I bought a welders cap that has a brim that can unfold and extend down. This is the cap: https://a.co/d/a2BpsfP
I put my hair into a tail, stick it down the back of my shirt, and then cover it with the unfolded brim.

Here is a dorky photo of what it needs to cover (my hair was somewhat shorter at the time):
PXL_20220713_021237223.jpg

Baseball cap here. I still get chips stuck in my beard and once in a while in my ponytail.

Back