First Snow...

Pushing two feet there?
I think that they missed estimating how much NYC area was in for, by a large margin.
And take it easy. Snow blowers are d*mn near as hard on the cardio system as shoveling is.

We have 27" at LaGuardia, 25 in Central Park.
I am closer to Long Island, so we are on the high side. Probably about 2 feet or so.
The snow drifts are outrageous due to the wind.
That idiot weatherman Lonnie Quinn predicted 5-8.

While I feel everyone's pain back East, I AM glad that monster hit there instead of here. I've had two feet of snow in my yard for over a month. :(

Tv weather forecasters.... The only people who can completely screw up their *one* important job, so horribly you want to fill their office with fresh cow patties, and yet they just cheerfully understate their failure and carry on without getting fired. Must be nice to fail that hard and not loose your job.

Won't get outside till morning but it looks like no more than 5 inches here. We were spared again.

"Billy G"

While I feel everyone's pain back East, I AM glad that monster hit there instead of here. I've had two feet of snow in my yard for over a month. :(
Well Bill, it started up here about an hour ago. 1.5" so far and it is supposed to continue until 10 am tomorrow. After us it heads your way. :(

When a 10 hp is still too small.

several years ago we got a 2ft plus dump

2.jpg

Well folks, it's in the history books now. In Bristol (upper NW Ct.) we topped out at 6 inches. We were rigt on the hairy edge of this storm.

"Billy G"

102_1125 (700 x 465).jpg

Back