F&S Metal Works Shop Log (PM-1054TV)

Well, made some good progress. Got the x y and z power feeds installed. Installed the unisorb adjustable feet and set unit in place hopefully only this one time. Cafeteria trays came in and i cant remember where i saw them, but it looked like a good idea. Also got the "Gavintoobe clone" accessory arm built and installed. Now got to work on what to put on it. Electrical box (4 plug) and 220 added to back of the mill. Just
got to do a little painting on the arm and elec cover.

View attachment 392208View attachment 392207

View attachment 392205View attachment 392203View attachment 392204View attachment 392206
what are those trays from? I like them.

what are those trays from? I like them.
They are just good ol fashion lunch cafateria trays probably used in schools. I got them for 20 bucks(set of 6) from etsy of all places. Used of course. I saw them on ebay as well i believe.

They are just good ol fashion lunch cafateria trays probably used in schools. I got them for 20 bucks(set of 6) from etsy of all places. Used of course. I saw them on ebay as well i believe.
those are better than most all the others. The sections are perfect. long, big, and 2 small ...

wow: just created a run on them.

Last edited:
Well, made some good progress. Got the x y and z power feeds installed. Installed the unisorb adjustable feet and set unit in place hopefully only this one time. Cafeteria trays came in and i cant remember where i saw them, but it looked like a good idea. Also got the "Gavintoobe clone" accessory arm built and installed. Now got to work on what to put on it. Electrical box (4 plug) and 220 added to back of the mill. Just
got to do a little painting on the arm and elec cover.
It's looking great. What are your plans for air, PDB, and coolant?

PM-935 Air for PDB, Wand, MQL Coolant.jpeg

Everything’s looking good here’s a few tips that I made on my 1054

1. go ahead and add that second four hole receptacle you’ll need it.

2. add two more handles to your quill handle.

3. did they not supply you a collet holder under the DRO read out?
Your right. I need more receptacles!!! LOL

I would put a surge protector on for the DRO. I use one on mine.
I don't know about the feeds, I think they could benefit by being protected too.
Yup, you are right. I need to do that.

Back