Dro's On Budget For Mill

Alloy,that is neat and I see what your talking about.I am glad that you took the time to explain the problem you were having and what the fix was.I put them back on my list.Dang those DRO's look fantastic,spot on

Now I've found this... (I gotta quit surfing so much. I'll never get anything bought.)
(3) Ditron Scales, 300mm, 400mm, 900mm, from Ditron on Aliexpress - $244.00 w/free shipping
-=- LINK -=-
I'm still thinking about doing TouchDRO....

How is it collected? Can anyone who has bought from say, Aliexpress post their experience?

How is it collected? Can anyone who has bought from say, Aliexpress post their experience?
It just gets billed automatically when it passes through customs. Some sellers minimize the value to reduce the fee (it is not much anyway). It is not like there is some expert looking in every box and making a judgement on the value, they just take the word of the exporter in it's value and classification.

I am looking at this set from Aliexpress and am wanting to know what lengths to get for a G0704 Mill.
http://www.aliexpress.com/item/High...239801.html?spm=2114.10010108.100009.4.VWvOok
They say travel length measurement.
Anyone know for sure what that would be for a G0704?
In the videos they show running the table all the way to the left and marking the knee and table. Then run the table all the way to the right then measure between the lines .

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Back