Do You Carry A Multitool?

I used to wear a Leatherman Charge Ti when I was a firefighter. Now I wear a Fallkniven Tk3 that is more of a gentleman's folder. Whenever I travel I still take the Leathermn with the extra bit pouch as it has gotten me out binds so many times.

Paul.

I carry two at all times. The leatherman Wave is my primary tool. The second one I carry is the Leatherman Crunch. I often use it when I need a clamp or a second hand.

David

Center console of car: Leatherman
Trunk of car: small tool box with 1/4" and 3/8" drive ratchets, 4-way screwdriver, pliers, and adjustable wrench.

Work: I retired my tool box for plumbing HPLC (high performance liquid chromatography) systems since we now have a 4-person metrology staff.

Bike: The toolbox with most of my bike stuff goes on every ride I drive to start. I have 2 underseat tool bags, one for the mountain bike, and one for the road bike. One bag doesn't cut it because I forget to swap out the spare innertube.

Trim Carpentry: I haven't done volunteer work for Habitat for Humanity for a few years now, but I can still load everything I need in the trunk of my passenger car to install doors, casing, and baseboard.

Walt

I've been carrying the same Wave for about 10 years. I also carry a MiniMag flashlight with it. I probably use the flashlight as often as I use the Wave.

Leatherman super tool has been on my hip since 1995. Lots of usage.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I keep a Gerber in the truck......but don't carry on my belt.......gets in the way of my pistol and my pistol is always on me.

Have been carrying a Leatherman Kick for a long long time and it has served well until last week when the tip of one half of the pliers broke off. Guess it's time to start shopping, especially since the comments on the Gerbers have been so positive.

I hate multi tools, I know they are handy but they always pinch me and i break them.

I have a 3 blade case stockman in my pocket all the time i feel naked without a knife. I used to use Schrade knifes and got a bunch at gun shows when they went out of business.

There is still nothing better in my mind than a plain carbon steel blade on a work knife. The case is some alloy as were the last of the Schrades.

At work i always have KLEIN TOOLS Ironworker's Pliers with me if they are not in my back pocket they are in my hand.

Bob

Have been carrying a Leatherman Kick for a long long time and it has served well until last week when the tip of one half of the pliers broke off. Guess it's time to start shopping, especially since the comments on the Gerbers have been so positive.

Gerber is a Superior tool in my opinion, plus they don't pinch like the Leathermans have a tendency to do.

I have tried every multi tool out there,and I carry a Super Leatherman. I use it several times each day,if I am doing anything at all.

I do loosen the rivets that the blades pivot on. I just put a knife blade under the heads of the rivets and tap it in a bit. Don't want to over do it.

Back