Do You Carry A Multitool?

Splat

Active User
H-M Supporter Gold Member
Do you carry a multitool? Which brand and model and what do you mainly use it for?

Last edited:
I have carried the same Victorinox Swisschamp since High School. I have a Leatherman Wingman I keep with my shop clothes but for every day carry the Swisschamp has served me very well for many years. :)

Last edited:
I carry a Leatherman Wave. Great little tool. I also have a Gerber MP600 in black oxide that was army issue in the 1990's. It was my sister's when she served as a Patriot missle tech.

John

I gave a leatherman to my wife for her purse and she loves it. I have a Gerber that sits on my dresser and gets quite a lot of use around the house when I don't want to go out to the shop for a tool. I like the Gerber better than the Leatherman because the quality seems much better. I can't wear a sheath, and a large item like a multitool wears my pockets out. I carry a small pocket knife.

Ive had several multitools over the years but somehow or another they all disapear on me!! Last one was a wave really liked it. Never wore em on my person - kept in center console of truck and cabin on my boat.

I gave a leatherman to my wife for her purse and she loves it. I have a Gerber that sits on my dresser and gets quite a lot of use around the house when I don't want to go out to the shop for a tool. I like the Gerber better than the Leatherman because the quality seems much better. I can't wear a sheath, and a large item like a multitool wears my pockets out. I carry a small pocket knife.

Darn you beat me to the draw----------- I bought my wife a nice Gerber that she carries everywhere ---- so I always have one handy.

I have a Gerber that my wife's mother gave as gifts to all her men in the family some 20 years ago. At $60 a piece for the three, that was an expensive gift.

I have gone through several sheaths. Then I discovered that a 9mm magazine belt case works great. Though I have gotten questions from law enforcement and security folks when they see the case on my hip.

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk 2

Wait a moment gotta get it out of my pocket, its a Coleman and I found it couple yrs back.

I carry a "Schrade" Multi-tool where ever I go. ------ "Billy G"

I have a Leatherman. I found this while doing a water standpipe inspection back in 1992. I needed to purchase a case, I chose nylon. Sometime's I have it on my belt and sometimes I don't. It's usually not very far away.

Back