Cleaning tooling

Pretty sure he's asking about the two oilers to the left of the Goldenrod's, Will.

Reilang's Rule!

Oh, the clear ones. Funny story about those. I was looking for a high pressure oiler. So many vendors sell these & most all of them suck, the ones I tried anyway. Not sure who made the originals but I assume are no longer made. Well every one that I've had (metal ones) they all leaked like crazy.

Those clear ones are the ones HF used to sell & were the cheapest out of all the ones I tried, only $3 ea. They turned out to be far better than all the ones I've tried, all plastic but they work good & best of all they don't leak. I was afraid of the plastic can cracking but they have been holding up fine for yrs (older than my Goldenrods) & they're nice cause I can see how much oil is in them.

I use them for my ball oilers. They squirt with high pressure. One holds Vactra #2 & the other Velocite.

I have the Reilang cans per Mikey...The pickup swivels in the can, not sure on the Goldenrod that is a good can too.

Mcmaster stopped selling them so I never bought one. Most people buy from Jens. I found another source but still would come from Europe. One day I'll get a couple of the double pump ones but not high on my wish list.

Dave, have a look at the Reilang oilers. They're like a Cadillac, while others are like Chevy's and Fords ... oops, sorry, Aukai!

No sorry needed....

You can tell that Aukai and I are working on Will's mind, right?

Will, ever have that special situation where you can't reach that oiling nipple without turning the can upside down? It's just too tight and if you could juuust tilt that can over it would work ... a Reilang will let you turn the can on its side or upside down and it will still pump and it won't leak on you. I mean, if you can spring for that automatic paint shaker then this should be a walk in the park! ;)

He has a paint shaker:faint:.....OMG

I did replace one of my seals with an O ring on 1 can but other than that flawless. I do have the red box assortment of O rings for such purposes....

Back