Cleaning tooling

Wait a darn tootin' minute, just had a flash back (not because of the brownies!).... BRB.

It's been awhile, but I remember dry. It made my International reels look pretty bad, but the main corrosion on them was internal, so I stopped using it. I have used Corrosion-X but I stopped, and don't remember why.

Wait a darn tootin' minute, just had a flash back (not because of the brownies!).... BRB.

I'm an idiot. I have a bottle of T-9, it was hiding behind my Alum-Tap! Now I remember I bought that bottle at a gun show yrs ago. And here I've been debating whether to buy a spray can of it (stuff is expensive).

Well I guess I'll find out for myself, I'll try it out tomorrow. Thanks for this thread David that jogged my memory & sorry for the hijack. :)

20200317_224111.jpg

I do not recall on that Mike, you need to be heavy handed with the LPS 3, then use lacquer thinner to prep it for use later.

The Boshield I used was aerosol, so I'm not sure of the equivalence to yours Will.

I'm an idiot. I have a bottle of T-9, it was hiding behind my Alum-Tap! Now I remember I bought that bottle at a gun show yrs ago. And here I've been debating whether to buy a spray can of it (stuff is expensive).

Well I guess I'll find out for myself, I'll try it out tomorrow. Thanks for this thread David that jogged my memory & sorry for the hijack. :)

View attachment 317179

Hijack #2
What kind of oil can is that in the photo?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I solemnly swear, my brownies did not have any pakalolo in them! I'm just having a bad day I guess. :D

Hijack #2
What kind of oil can is that in the photo?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol, you can't hijack your own thread! :D

Which can were you asking about?

The brown mechnaknical one next to the clear one, I think....

Back