Cleaning tooling

Not listening, but you heard.LOL

True, I've had the Reilangs in my cart for yrs now but still haven't pulled the trigger. So by now it's not high on my list. I have plenty of other things I'm more interested in buying first. ;)

I had to look that contraption up :) ...

It's a turret drill press, auto rotates to the next spindle when you retract the quill handle. Made right here in SoCal. They're very sought after & I got it for a good price. One of those machines that got replaced by CNC. I still haven't used it though haha but I'm happy to own it.

Dave, I am truly sorry for being part of the cause for this thread seriously degenerating. We have gone from cleaning tools to oily girls to mind altering substances and then, and then, to a turret drilling thing that is supposed to be highly sought after but nobody seems to know existed. o_O

Buncha' juveniles here, I tell you!

Dave, I am truly sorry for being part of the cause for this thread seriously degenerating. We have gone from cleaning tools to oily girls to mind altering substances and then, and then, to a turret drilling thing that is supposed to be highly sought after but nobody seems to know existed. o_O

Buncha' juveniles here, I tell you!

spray.gifrofl.gifhaha.gif

hide.gif +1.gif

We got a contraption education, and even found out it's desirable, but nothing more about Camellia with a flower in her hair. You related to Sheldon? :)

When I heard they City fell for that one I just shook my head. I'm just a hobby guy but even I know better than that.

maybe the contractor substituted a different material. my cousin's spouse, the iron worker, says they've been using this type of steel for a long time in the rust belt. building bridges here with it as we speak

Back