Big ole wrenches!

The couple of members who have visited will attest of my wrenches . 1000s and 1000s . They actually bought a few while here . If I see 'em , I buy 'em ! Only USA made though .

If you happen to find “ crow foot “ wrenches at reasonable prices , they will come in handy doing hydraulic work on lines ,
Are you talking about flare wrenches ? Speaking of hydraulic work , I just loaded my full die set over onto fleapay . :grin: I won't need to make any more lines .

The couple of members who have visited will attest of my wrenches . 1000s and 1000s . They actually bought a few while here . If I see 'em , I buy 'em ! Only USA made though .
This is the other side of the fab shop. I hung my combination wrenches so they don't take up so much toolbox space. Quicker access.

20231113_110732.jpg

Next year at the flea market I will continue to buy wrenches that interest me but only in excellent condition.

Are you talking about flare wrenches ? Speaking of hydraulic work , I just loaded my full die set over onto fleapay . :grin: I won't need to make any more lines .
I don't want to become a full on hydraulic shop but that could happen. I don't have a big enough lathe to do much right now. I'm just building over time.

will need some angle wrenches also. The HF ones work good and you don’t have to feel bad about modifying them for special jobs.
The 30⁰ - 60⁰ wrenches are really wonderful. I use a 19mm and 17mm for work. Now that I know there is an Icon set I'll be buying them next pay.

ETA: The Icon 30⁰ 60⁰ wrenches only go up to 3/4" and 17mm for $69 a set.

Capri tools has sets that go up to 1" and 24mm. I'll have to watch for deals. The Tekton set is really expensive.

Last edited:
I don't want to become a full on hydraulic shop but that could happen.
I bought the set of Weatherhead dies and bowls for making flex lines way back when . The Cub Supers , log splitters , Kubota would blow lines at the worst times . Neighbors were always needing lines replaced also . THey built a Tractor Supply 6 miles up the road a few years back so I send them up there these days . :big grin:

Back