Awesome Vise Speed Handle Deal - Made in USA

I have one also . It's pink . :shhh:Why would someone anodise a pink handle for a machine shop ? :***** slap:

Just to mess with people... A friend gave me a set of those GoJak dollies you place under the wheels/tires to move it around in the garage... yeah... pink/purple as well... Whatever, does not bother me one bit... These were free! hahahahahahha

GoJack7016-4339.jpeg

rgetso

Did something I thought only I did on ebay when I make a sale on one of my transmission parts. He actually messaged me and said thanks and told me when it was going to ship and added a tracking number.​

I've always told my customers thanks, left them positive feedback, and added tracking. Now I know how good it feels having someone say thanks on ebay. The first time anyone has done that for me since 1998 on ebay.​

And yes, raise your price. When you run out of that old stock you have you will have to raise it anyway, and if you raise it now you can build up a nest egg and have the cash to buy your materials in bulk and save some $$$​

I got a nice hand written note in the package when it arrived as well!

Well rats, no shipping to Canada :(

Oooh, nice! I ordered one as well for my DX6. I use my self-made one that I did a few years ago (and the hex shapes are... 'ok') exclusively, but it doesn't look nearly as nice as this one!

If he did bigger ones than 3/4", I would also get one for my Shaper Vise, but I think that is like 1-1/16" (I'd have to take a look), as I currently am just using a large box wrench.

Well rats, no shipping to Canada :(
That's odd. I ship to anywhere ebay is. When it's an international shipment I just send my parts to Erlanger, KY than ebay forwards it. They add the shipping cost to the purchase price and there is no extra work for me at all. They handle all the customs stuff.

I send a ton of stuff to AU. Canada is a no brainier, I ship weekly there through ebay.

Back