Anyone get venison yet ?

Keep your thumb on the rules, they update every year. Most of the states are looking seriously into allowing big bore air rifles for hunting larger game. The company which has this map tends to keep it updated. I just learned Arizona now allows Elk and Bison hunting via .40cal or bigger air rifles which produce 500 foot pounds energy or more.

state laws on air rifles, click on your state

I got my first deer today. It was a small spiker but I got a double lung and heart shot from 50 yards. I also got to use my uncles lathe and start making a bushing. Had a great day. It is also snowing so I am having a great time.

Con
I got my first deer today. It was a small spiker but I got a double lung and heart shot from 50 yards. I also got to use my uncles lathe and start making a bushing. Had a great day. It is also snowing so I am having a great time.
Congrats on getting a deer !!!!!!!

Keep your thumb on the rules, they update every year. Most of the states are looking seriously into allowing big bore air rifles for hunting larger game. The company which has this map tends to keep it updated. I just learned Arizona now allows Elk and Bison hunting via .40cal or bigger air rifles which produce 500 foot pounds energy or more.

state laws on air rifles, click on your state
We finally got 3 Sundays to hunt this year.........

Shot a deer this morning.
Notice I said shot............
I forgot I loaded the mags with zombie ammo in April.

Filled 2 of 3 cow elk tags. Butcher party scheduled for the Christmas break. 8 quarters hanging in the shed, aging as we speak.

Back