Any RSO's in this group?

I have been looking for a 500 count box of Berger 185gr Juggernauts for my F-Class rifle. Just on a whim, I contacted my regular Online source. The first response was all out, which is what most of their items indicted. Then they called me back and said they found one box. I told them, SOLD! They had it boxed and ready and waiting for my payment to come through the website. That should get me through this season.

Just found out that after no shooting for a year, we will have matches at our club starting April 3rd. My only concern is that I didn't have enough rounds to make it an entire season. Now I am set.

I am pretty sure I have enough Varget and CCI BR-2 Primers for the season. But will keep my eye out for another 8lb jug and brick of primers.

Two LEOs were at a public range and later back in the club house, they were playing quick draw with their new Glocks. Yes one officer dead and the other charged. If they had removed the source of ammunition and cleared the barrel, this would not have happened. Safety is paramount, otherwise stupid does stupid things.
Pierre

Two LEOs were at a public range and later back in the club house, they were playing quick draw with their new Glocks. Yes one officer dead and the other charged. If they had removed the source of ammunition and cleared the barrel, this would not have happened. Safety is paramount, otherwise stupid does stupid things.
Pierre
Sometimes those can be the worst ones, safety wise. I could tell a story or two, but we all made a promise not to get political around here. And it's a great policy, by the way .

CCI BR-2 Primers for the season
Did you see where CCI announced they will not offer primers large or small for 2 years??
I guess it's all going to production.
they were playing quick draw with their new Glocks
They should know better with their training.

Class, repeat after me.

The 5 Basic Principles of Gun Safety:
  • Treat every gun as if it were loaded.
  • Always point your gun in a safe direction.
  • Never point your gun at anything you don't intend to shoot.
  • Keep your finger off the trigger until your ready to shoot.
  • Be sure of your target and what's beyond.

@Janderso

No I hadn't seen that, that is depressing. Without the same primers, that means I have to redo my load development. Well I was going to have to any way when I have to open the new box that is on the way. Should have plenty of Varget to last the season.

I need to take a trip up north and see if any supplies might be lingering at my favorite store. Probably not, but it is a nice drive anyway.

@Janderso

No I hadn't seen that, that is depressing. Without the same primers, that means I have to redo my load development. Well I was going to have to any way when I have to open the new box that is on the way. Should have plenty of Varget to last the season.

I need to take a trip up north and see if any supplies might be lingering at my favorite store. Probably not, but it is a nice drive anyway.
My brother lives in Snowflake Az.
A small town in the high desert.
Guns, ammo and reloading supplies are just as dry there as everywhere else.
We are hoarding. Until it stops or until the industry builds capacity with bricks and mortar, this isn't going away any time soon. IMHO

Back