Added another car to the garage. 67 Nova

Yes, the wheel was rotating, but I had to stop for the day, I'll check it for witness marks tomorrow. The Eldorado's were 15s back in the day too I'm assuming.

No contact at all for the wheel.
Todays mess, I remember in my day being able to R&R a Muncie transmission in 1hr bench pressing it laying on my back. Them days are GONE, the clutch has to go back for certification, and some more tunnel modifications to get better/more room for the linkage. I also had to order longer bars for the Assassin setup, I moved the spring bolt back 1" to get better tire centering in the wheel well.

So I have changed out the complete Strange brake setup to more street friendly brakes. The fronts are still Strange, but the "Drag Week" style. The originals on the car were never driven, and will go in a box....After the picture I realized the rotors were on backwards for rotation.

The 70 Chevelle isn't even done yet, but I couldn't pass up the deal. I'm sorry but I'm not a purist, I'm a day two'ist. This person bought a 6 cylinder grandma's 67 Nova, then went to town on it. His first love is 55 Chevys, and one came up he really wanted, and sold the 67 to me unfinished, I'm putting in a 406 SBC, and I have a Richmond 5 speed sitting on the side.

Sweet....

First daylight in over 2 years, I seem to have a slight body roll that I'm hoping it's something easy like a front coilover shock adjustment. Fingers crossed, after all of the cutting, and welding done in the rear.

Back