What's in Your Pocket? (No, Not That, Dave: EDC)

Depending on dress or work pants I carry a Barlow or Old Timer like in the first post.

In a past life I replaced more than one ignition switch (key part) due to heavy keyrings swaying and wearing out either the key the cylinder or both. Use with caution.

Depending on dress or work pants I carry a Barlow or Old Timer like in the first post.

In a past life I replaced more than one ignition switch (key part) due to heavy keyrings swaying and wearing out either the key the cylinder or both. Use with caution.
Who still has to put a car key into a cars ignition these days?:eek::grin:

Who still has to put a car key into a cars ignition these days?:eek::grin:
Us dinosaurs.

A quick look you will see house and car keys.

It was good to see I'm not the only one still using keys

My newest car is 18 years old and my wife’s car is 27 years old. So yes I still use car keys.

Cutting oil is my blood.

My newest car is 18 years old and my wife’s car is 27 years old. So yes I still use car keys.

Cutting oil is my blood.

A couple of those car keys have a fair amount of wear. Might want to consider getting new ones cut .

A couple of those car keys have a fair amount of wear. Might want to consider getting new ones cut .

I actually need to get all the locks replaced on my wife’s Toyota as only the drivers side lock works. Passenger and trunk no longer work.

Cutting oil is my blood.

My 2007 Equinox wore the stock chip key within a year ir so: only used in the ignition since it had a fob for remote lock/unlock/start; only had the car key & house key on the ring, so I think it was a material issue.

I use one of these as a money clip.

Boker-Plus-Subcom.jpg

Back