What Did You Buy Today?

Yep, did that today as my obnoxious circlip pliers that have replaceable bits self-disaaembled and chucked the circlip across the shop.

Eh, that's the reason that every time Lidl has selection boxes of circlips in their 'Middle of Lidl" aisle, I stock up. I accept that circlips are just as likely to disappear off into some dark corner of the workshop as they are to stay on the end of the removal tools. :grin:
I am certain that one of these days we are going to uncover a ship load of socks, c-clips and E-clips from the Bermuda triangle, they'll be in a pile on the ocean floor right next to 5 TBM Avengers....

When I bought my 30HP American rotary phase converter I bought it off of E-bay because it was cheaper than ordering directly from them. Odd but whatever.
Multiple big vendors must have shipping deals with eBay. I think eBay is trying to steer the business their way. I bought a Dake 10T benchtop hydraulic press from Grainger, through their eBay store. Free fright through eBay...

Yep, did that today as my obnoxious circlip pliers that have replaceable bits, self-disassembled and chucked the circlip across the shop.

Eh, that's the reason that every time Lidl has selection boxes of circlips in their 'Middle of Lidl" aisle, I stock up. I accept that circlips are just as likely to disappear off into some dark corner of the workshop as they are to stay on the end of the removal tools. :grin:
Look at the Knipex circlip pliers. They angle the pins to retain the circlip when under tension. Clever Germans are clever. :D

Look at the Knipex circlip pliers. They angle the pins to retain the circlip when under tension.
LOL , one thing I DO NOT need is circlip/snapring pliers . If anyone else needs them , give me a shout . :big grin:

Multiple big vendors must have shipping deals with eBay. I think eBay is trying to steer the business their way. I bought a Dake 10T benchtop hydraulic press from Grainger, through their eBay store. Free fright through eBay...
That would be wise for E-bay since they have run off small sellers like me and you with ridiculous fees to sell items on their site.

That would be wise for E-bay since they have run off small sellers like me and you with ridiculous fees to sell items on their site.
Last I checked it was 13% or a bit higher .

Back