All I seem To Do Lately Is Take Things Apart

Methamphetamine addicts are notorious for taking stuff apart which leads to machines and tools,
electronics and everything else disassembled in a huge shambles. Apparently they stay up all
night taking stuff apart and do not have the ability to reassemble things. I knew of one of those
people once and that's what he did. I saw the aftermath and it was a disgrace. The life expectancy
of someone using meth is only 10 years, so sad.:faint:

Methamphetamine addicts are notorious for taking stuff apart which leads to machines and tools,
electronics and everything else disassembled in a huge shambles. Apparently they stay up all
night taking stuff apart and do not have the ability to reassemble things. I knew of one of those
people once and that's what he did. I saw the aftermath and it was a disgrace. The life expectancy
Natural Selection.

Are you accusing the OP of being an Ice-Head? :eek:

:grin::grin::grin:

Eh, if you have only one lathe and it's a Chinese 7x14 then that's a way of life! :grin:

Are you accusing the OP of being an Ice-Head? :eek:

:grin::grin::grin:
I always stayed away from drugs of any kind. I was afraid I’d like them to the point it would ruin my life. I couldn’t see living on the street just to feed a habit like that

I knew a couple guys that couldn’t resist the temptation. Life wasn’t kind to either of them. They both passed at an early age. Some say I’m living proof that only the good die young.

I always stayed away from drugs of any kind. I was afraid I’d like them to the point it would ruin my life. I couldn’t see living on the street just to feed a habit like that

I knew a couple guys that couldn’t resist the temptation. Life wasn’t kind to either of them. They both passed at an early age. Some say I’m living proof that only the good die young.
Different world I suppose. I've never known anyone (including me obvs) who used any of the 'deffo-no-no' substances (smack, coke, crack, meth, etc.).

Okay, I was at university at the usual age, so I may have had, in my youth, some passing familiarity with various recreational herbs and compounds but eh, been too old for that nonsense for a long time now. I barely even drink alcohol.

Oddly, I do take a controlled drug these days, and that's the Lisdexamfetamine for my ADHD (and there's the explanation why I never found speed any use at uni, right there; it just made me more normal!:grin:).

how does a mouse get in the spindle? man those meese **** me off. I had my air filter box filled on my car.. :crush:
Mouse **** is the most corrosive substance ever invented by man.

I had some tools stored for a while in a wooden box along with a cat skull......dont ask.

A meese got in there and made a nest and had several litters of babies inside the cat skull, and ruined it, all of the indicators and my nearly new mint condition 90yr old durometer and reed switch gauge.

There was only one section of dovetail missing out of the corner of that box, teeny tiny lil opening.

Later that year I got my revenge when I killed 13 meese in one day, and most of those by hand with a broom handle.

Mouse **** is the most corrosive substance ever invented by man.

I had some tools stored for a while in a wooden box along with a cat skull......dont ask.

A meese got in there and made a nest and had several litters of babies inside the cat skull, and ruined it, all of the indicators and my nearly new mint condition 90yr old durometer and reed switch gauge.

There was only one section of dovetail missing out of the corner of that box, teeny tiny lil opening.

Later that year I got my revenge when I killed 13 meese in one day, and most of those by hand with a broom handle.

My “Pest Guy” tells me that mices (and bats) can squeeze themselves flat and get through a 1/4” gap.

Back