Your Moderators at Work

No it is not elitist at all.I do appreciate the help though i do not engulf all of the ideas expressed.Keep up the
good work.
ARISCATS

We're all here to have fun. And, we don't all always agree either.:lmao:

Thanks for the post.

- - - Updated - - -

I would like to see all of you collaborate on one project, That would be interesting. Maybe a steam engine or something. I would love pics especially final assemly and it running. Steam engine maybe too easy, how bout a 4 stroke ic engine?

That is a very tall order. None of us have actually met. Well, most of us.

i realize that. thats what makes it even more interesting. im sure Bill has plans for dozens of projects ya'll could chose one from. How bout it Bill, you willing to coordinate a team build?

I would like to see all of you collaborate on one project, That would be interesting. Maybe a steam engine or something. I would love pics especially final assemly and it running. Steam engine maybe too easy, how bout a 4 stroke ic engine?

But-But-But, I'm already doing an 18 cylinder radial 4 stroke on here. :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao: I would like to see a team build .

"Billy G"

"Your Moderators at Work"

What the heck????? I was hoping to see you guys in shirts and ties sitting behind desks! :whistle:

Elitist? I think not. You moderators are an inspiration to all of us and I think I speak for most when I say "Thank You"!

Steve

Yeppers and i follow your build almost religiously. Thats why i figgured you would be the perfect person to spearhead this if it were to take off. I'd like to see how you work out the little snags trying to fit parts made from all over the country. I,m sure you get that just doing parts by yourself. It dosent even have to be an engine, something like a dividing head and tailstock, would probably be far more interesting to alot of us.

I've been here a while and this thread reminded of why I didn't care for some of the other forums out there. I knew I would take a beating, but that's my opinion and I'm sticking to it.

I've been here a while and this thread reminded of why I didn't care for some of the other forums out there. I knew I would take a beating, but that's my opinion and I'm sticking to it.

We have no problem with you expressing your opinion. It's OK not to agree.

"Billy G"

I belong to several of the machinist forums. This is by far the friendliest one and the one i frequent most often

Back